Monday, October 11, 2010

Brought To You By Popular Demand....

So, here it is, the much anticipated FIRST post of my new blog!
On Monday nights I typically go to the local Rec Center and do Zumba.  Zumba is latin fitness dancing and a whole lot of fun!  However, my Zumba instructor is teaching classes in the Dominican Republic this week...YES, the DO-MIN-I-CAN RE-PU-BL-IC.  I mean seriously, who does this?  And why didn't she take the rest of us? 
Anyway, before Mary left, she was telling us that some of the people at the resort she was going to be teaching at said that clothes are optional there and to not be surprised if some of the participants showed up to her class topless or without clothes on.  I found this to be quite humorous....
So back to tonight..since Mary is out of the country, some of the girls from the class decided that we would get together and do Zumba ourselves because we didn't want to miss a whole week of workout.  A couple girls took  charge and lead the dances.  But, as we were dancing I couldn't help but think to myself "Man, we could be doing this butt naked in the D.R.  But NO, here we are in plain Indiana, at the boring gym, with our clothes ON."  Oh well, I don't think anyone would really want to see that, or ME anyway!  It did make me chuckle though!

Check out one of the dances we have learned in class on youtube.  Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA39yDn4QpQ&feature=related




1 comment:

  1. Ah I love that you are starting a blog! Can't wait to start reading and following! And yes doing Zumba in the nude would be quite amusing!

    ReplyDelete