Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

We had our 2nd Annual New Years Eve Party last night.  We are a big game playing family, so of course, we spend the majority of the night playing games.  The highlight of the night was Catch Phrase.  If you haven't played this game, I am going to give you a little taste of what it is like.  I am going to give you the Top 5 STUPIDEST/FUNNIEST clues from last night and I want you to see if you can figure out what I am talking about....

5.  "The state next to us, Ohio"
4.  "Kettle, Stove"
3. (Jim clapping his hands)  "Johnny"
2.  "It takes"
1.  "Oh, I really like these.  When a girl has big Ds and then you win something"













5.  Bravo TV Network
4.  Cincinnati Reds
3.  Bottled Water (I really have no idea what a kettle or a stove has to do with this?)
2.  Two to Tango
1.  Boobie Prize

I wish you could have seen Doc's face when he got the words Boobie Prize.  His face just lit up and his eyes got really big and the first thing that came out of his mouth was "OH!  I REALLY LIKE THESE!"  So he is giving us all these clues (See Above) about "girls having big Ds" and "winning something" and everyone is looking around like "What the heck is he talking about" and all the while, the beeping from the game is getting faster and faster. Then Norm (my 80 year old grandpa) pipes up out of nowhere "BOOBIE PRIZE!"  I could have died!  I have never heard anything so funny!  I can't think of a better ending to 2010 than to hear my grandpa yell out BOOBIE PRIZE.  Come on 2011, can you top that?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! We're going to have to come and hang out with you next New Year's Eve and see what this is all about! Love your blog page by the way...super cute picture with the shoes! You are very creative Brittany!

    ReplyDelete