Saturday, December 4, 2010

My girls turned 2 and 5 this weekend....I know what your thinking, Shane and I aren't really good with planning.  Addie's birthday is December 4th and Annabelle's is the 3rd.  So anyway, we had a big birthday bash on Friday night.  The theme, CUPCAKES, of course!  Check out the pictures!











 I'm not sure how we are going to fit all of their stuff into our toy room...guess I'll make that my project for this week!

Tonight we decided to surprise the girls and take them out to dinner and then downtown for a carriage ride.  We went to Outback Steakhouse and our server was great!  She brought out ice cream sundaes for both girls with candles in it for them to blow out.  They thought that was the berries! 
We then headed downtown to the circle for a carriage ride.  We got right on, and everything seemed to be going smooth.  We got into some traffic and the carriage started to get a little jerky.  Annabelle about fell forward out of her seat several times and I was getting somewhat nervous.  We were stopped at the stoplight and all of a sudden the horse started whinnying and backing up.  Then the horse jack knifed the carriage.  I was looking at Shane like "What the hell is going on?"  The woman that was driving the carriage hops off and is in a panic looking around the cart and says "That guy just backed up into my horse!"  Lucky for us noone or nothing was hurt, but seriously, I swear, this kind of stuff only happens to us.  Thank goodness the girls didn't get scared or nothing major happened.  Geez!  Anyway, it turned out fine and Addie and Belle were excited about their surprise, which is all that mattered!



No comments:

Post a Comment