Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Stinky" Leg

Okay, so let me paint this picture for you.  Shane, Addison, Annabelle, and I are all laying on our bed in Shane and I's bedroom the other evening.  Annabelle stands up and starts jumping around on the bed.  She was looking mighty fine too, dressed in nothing but her diaper and her Ugg boots...

Then, out of nowhere Annabelle starts singing..

"Do the "stinky" leg, do the "stinky" leg, do the "stinky" leg..."
"NOW STOP!" (This said with a little hip actions too)
"Do the "stinky" leg, do the "stinky" leg, do the "stinky" leg."

As she is singing, she is moving her leg around and around.




Shane and I could not stop laughing.  I was basically in tears I was laughing so hard.  I tried to get her to do it again so I could record her, but she would not do it..

Here is a clip of the real song, so you can REALLY appreciate how funny this was.  And, just for the record, the song is called Stanky Leg!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewufRwrayTI

1 comment: